Thursday, May 20, 2021

Double Easel

Howdy Stampers!

I have a fun Double Easel card for you today. It looks so much harder than it is. It's just a lot of layering and a couple of folds. Fun! Fun! 

                                                   

The two white folded layers are 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ & 8¼
                                         and 2½ x 6 scored at 3 & 4½,

Then you just add White on top of the folds 4¼ x 5½ and 2½ x 3 then layer on top of the white pieces. 
I used the Fine Art Floral suite on my card today, but you can use any DSP and stamp set. This type of card is so versatile! I can't wait to make more using different bundles! I plan on writing my message to the recipient on the bottom of the card where the entire panel is white and there's lots of room. 

What will you stamp today? I can't wait to see! 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment