Saturday, May 15, 2021

Simple Flapped Fun-Fold

Hello there! 

Today is a super exciting day for me...I am on my way to ride horses in Bryce Canyon for a week!!! 

*Squeeeeeeeeal!* 

This is a huge Bucket List item for me. I am over the moon that I finally get to go! Of course prayers for safe travels and lots of fun are greatly appreciated :) 

Now, onto my fun, adorable, easy, fun-fold card for you. This card really shows of 3 of our new In-Colors well- Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia & Polished Pink. The Pansy Petals DSP (designer series paper) is so bright and cheery that I can't help but smile when I look at it. 

 The flap is simply a 2½ x 4½ piece of Fresh Freesia score at ¼" from the edge and adhered to the back of the 4¼ x 5½ Fresh Freesia Card base. I layered a piece of 4 x 5¼ Polished Pink on the inside. I added 2 strips of 1⅛ x 3¾ of the DSP on each end. 

   

The two white pieces are 2¼ x 3⅞. I stamped my images on them then colored with my new In-Color Stampin' Blends (product codes & links are listed below for your shopping convenience 😀 ) I also added Wink of Stella to the dragonfly's wings. Everything's better when it sparkles, dontchaknow?! 😉

The Pale Papaya sheer ribbon gives it just the finishing touch it needed. The greeting was punched out using our double oval punch. 

IMHO, the DSP steals the show with this card. I absolutely love it. 

I hope you do too. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment