Sunday, May 2, 2021

Paper Players 539 Slugs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails: Cards for Boys

Hello there! Today I'm playing along with the Paper Players 539 Theme Challenge


I was so excited to use my Snailed It suite again. I just adore that fun snail and the Designer Series Paper. It all retires at the end of the day on May 3rd 😢

I really love the little mushroom die cuts in this bundle too. So.Much.Fun!


Come along and play with us at the PP539 Challenge and be sure not to let this fun suite pass you by!

HAPPY STAMPING!!!
~Kim~


Product List

6 comments:

  1. Kim I adore this set and will be sad to see it go too - those bright colours are just perfect for a boy's birthday too. Thanks for playing along with my 'Cards for Boys' theme over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the layers and colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is so much fun and I love the papers and you showcased them fabulously. What a wonderful card and perfect for the challenge. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete