Monday, November 30, 2020

A Simple Peace Card For You Today

Happy Cyber Monday! 

I have a simple, non-traditional Christmas Card for you today. I used the Poinsettia Place Designer series paper for this one. I took 6 squares - 1⅝ each and arranged them on a piece of  3½ x 5¼ Soft Suede. I added a piece of Bumblebee In-Color ribbon around the squared piece then adhered it to my Garden Green Card Base. 

I cut out the layers of the word "Peace" from the Peace & Joy bundle then stamped "On Earth" and cut it out with my trimmer. 
And of course, I had to add a little DSP inside the card to finish it off. 

Quick & Simple for you today!

Please join me tomorrow night as I participate with the We BEE Stamping Blog Hop featuring some nice little Christmas gifts. Until then...

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment