Sunday, November 1, 2020

We BEE Stamping Blog Hop - Gratitude

 Hello and welcome to our monthly We BEE Stamping TEAM Blog Hop! This month's topic is Gratitude - great topic for November, right?! :) 

There are so many things I am thankful for in this life. I can't even begin to do them all justice. I have the best family, friends & animals a girl could ask for. I'm blessed to live in a country where I am free and I have an amazing God who has given me more than I ever dreamed possible. I am grateful. 


For today's card, I made an autumn wreath using the Arrange a Wreath Bundle. The wreath has 4 layers in it - soft suede, sahara sand, cajun craze & mint macaron. This bundle has so many options for both everyday use and for holidays!

And check out that shine! I pair the bundle with that shiny Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper, Brushed Metallic cardstock and the copper ribbon from the Basketweave and Metallic Ribbon combo pack. The acorns were stamped in Soft Suede ink on Sahara Sand cardstock. The tops were stamped in Soft Suede ink then stamped off on paper before stamping on the acorn. I could totally go crazy making wreaths for everything!

And a simple sentiment inside from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set. 



Please be sure to visit my other friends by either clicking on the links above or clicking on their names here:  Back to Leigh Amburgey's card or next to Linda Bauwin's card. Thank you so much for hopping along with us. We hope you enjoyed all of our projects!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

3 comments: