Thursday, November 19, 2020

An Easy Quilted Look for the FMS462 Challenge

 Hello Stampers! I joined the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #462 so I've got a nice, clean & simple card for you today. Check it out. 


Easy right? Just find some Designer Series Paper and add it to cardstock. Simple AND Beautiful!

Here's the sketch we are following: 
But, there's more! I stamped the panel, glued the squares on then ran it through my Textile embossing folder. It looks like quilting! Such a cool effect!

Can you see the embossing? It's hard to see in pictures, but trust me it's there and super fun to see in person. I can't wait to send this card to a quilter that I know for Christmas!

I stamped a subtle holly inside as well and decorated the envelope with more Designer Series Paper from the same package. Can't leave anything nekkid, right?! 

And that's it. The hardest part of this card was deciding which pieces of DSP to add to the front. 
I'd love it if you'd give it a try too and share it on the Freshly Made Sketches page. 

It's a beautiful day here in Illinois so I think I'm going to take the Littles for a walk. They've been quite bored lately with the cold weather so we need to enjoy the warmth while we have it! 

Until next time

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

4 comments:

  1. I love your festive patterns, Kim! It's a great way to show them off! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such great patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete