Friday, November 13, 2020

Making a Fun Fold that will WOW the recipient!

 Are you ready to make a fun card or possibly a little mini photo album for someone? Today's card looks complicated, but it's not. It has a lot of pieces but they go together lickity split :) 


I started with a 4¼" x 11" piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock scored at 5½". I added 3 pieces of DSP from the Flowers for Every Season pack measuring 4"x 5¼" - one design on the front and 2 of the same design inside. 


I added a strip of Poppy Parade across the center inside that measured 1¾" x 11 scored at 2¾", 5½" & 8¼", folding it valley, mountain, valley (in the shape of a W). I adhered the ends of the strip to the inside of the card on both the front and back pieces, leaving the center to move freely. There are 4 panels of cardstock at 2¼" x 3½" - mine are (2) Bumblebee and (2) Just Jade and there are 4 panels at 1¾" x 3" - (2) Whisper White and (2) DSP. 

The sentiment and the holly stamps are from the Christmas Means More stamp set. The holly is colored with Blends. The Sentiment piece was die cut from the Hippo & Friends dies. I added some All the Trimmings and Metallic Mesh ribbons plus some All the Trimmings embellishments to dress it up. 

So. Much. Fun! 
I will definitely be doing more of these cards in the future!

I'd love to see what you make
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

2 comments: