Sunday, November 22, 2020

Grinch/Max Christmas Means More Card

 Hello Stamping Friends!

I hope you're having a great weekend. It's pretty low-key here today. It rained all night and is still sprinkling this morning, so it's just kinda blah. But....at least it's not snow! It's too early for that imho!

But, there's snow on our card today. I featured the Christmas Means More stamp set in the last post and I will on the next 2 posts to follow. Each sentiment is a line from a movie and today's feature is my favorite 😍

It's the line from the end of the Grinch movie (hence the Granny Apple Green color). I used the Celebration Labels dies for the sentiment. And doesn't our Snowflake Splendor DSP look like snowflakes from the movie too? It was a happy find when I was looking for something for the background of the card. 

But, I think the star of the show is Max!!! Isn't he fun?!!!!
I used the circle from the Painted Label Dies (seen below) to cut a small section for his antler. I took a piece of linen thread, colored it with my dark Cherry Cobbler Blends an tied it around his head over the antler and used some of the Trimming combo ribbon for a collar. 
Adorbs right?!
Okay, I know, it doesn't take much to make me happy. I'm like a grown-up playing with paper dolls, but seriously, you can do this too! All it takes is the right tools (and an overly exuberant imagination sometimes 😊 😂).

The inside is pretty calm - just stamp the holly and color with Blends. 
I added DSP to the envelope flap (as seen in the first picture.) 

Hehehe! So what do ya think?! I'd love to see your comments. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't forget to come back in the next couple of days to see my other creations using this adorable stamp set.

Until next time....

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment