Sunday, November 15, 2020

Festive Friday Challenge #FFOO72 with the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle

 Hello Stamping Friends! Today, I want to showcase the beautiful Quite Curvy Variety Bundle that's available in the upcoming January to June Mini catalog, but you can buy it NOW!  Isn't that exciting?! This set is so much fun! It breaks down all of our Straight Line thinking and puts a little groove in our crafting!


If you purchase the variety bundle, it also comes with a coordinating Christmas stamp set! So. Much. Fun. and well, variety! 😉


I decided to play along with the Festive Friday Challenge this week. We picked 3 items from the list below and are showcasing them in our projects. 

I chose leaves, wood & a thankful theme. 


I LOVE making these Quarter Fold Pop Out cards. I learned them from Julie Davison and Libby Fens. I've made several of them this year that you can look back and see. 

A Dog one HERE

A Horse one HERE

A Birds Nest one HERE

Annnnnnnd....I have yet another one I'll be blogging about very soon! I think I might need a 12-step program with this fun fold! 😏


I hope you enjoyed my card share today. Please visit the other Festive Friday blog entries and don't forget to come back to see my next Quarter Fold Pop Out card. 

Until next time

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, Kim! This is such a fun fold that really showcases the curvy bundle. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a whole lot of curve in your beautiful card. It is a great fun fold. Thank you for sharing it with us on the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Love the fold and the beautiful autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oj, and I meant to say, thank you for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete