Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Stampin Stray Ducklings November Blog Waddle

 

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN' STRAY DUCKLINGS". WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!

This month we are focusing on Christmas. I made this card in a recent ZOOM meeting. It's based on Lisa Curcio's top fold flap card. I LOVE creative folds and this one had been on my to-do list. I was excited when I realized what we were making! 

You get to show off both sides of the beautiful DSP (designer series paper.)  I used both the Warm Hugs and the Poinsettia Place DSPs. The poinsettia was cut out of the DSP. Easy Peasy!


I added more Warm Hugs DSP to the envelope flap as well. Can't leave anything nekkid, dontchaknow?! :) 

I can't wait to see what the rest of our talented team has made. Please click on the buttons below to waddle forward or backwards in the blog or you can click on any name on the list below the buttons. 





                             Kim Baker <---you are here :) 





Until next time
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~  

 

Product List

6 comments: