Monday, November 23, 2020

Elf Card

Hello there and welcome to card #3 in my Christmas Means More series. 

This one is based on the movie Elf. It's so bright and cheery. It makes me smile just from the colors, let alone the sentiment! The designer series paper is from the Trimming the Town DSP pack. I just fussy cut the hat, the band and the feather. Super simple, right?!


I added the DSP to the inside and the envelope flap and used the Celebration Label Dies again for the sentiment. 

Easy Peasy right?

It doesn't get much quicker than this. I hope you have a fun & cheery day today!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


PS: Don't forget about the one day sale tomorrow only! 


10% off almost everything in the Annual Catalog. 
Please see the exclusions below





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment