Saturday, November 28, 2020

Fun on Thanksgiving & A Beautiful Double-Slider Poinsettia Card

 Hello Stampers! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had 2 days of celebrating. We drove to the QC with the Littles. We stopped at my dad's for a bit then went to hubby's sister's on Thursday. We ate too much delicious food and had fun playing games. Yesterday, their whole family came here and we went hiking then came back to our house and played more games. It's been a wonderful two days of fun and family! 

We are extremely blessed to have a gorgeous park so close to us- Starved Rock. It has an amazing history and beautiful rock formations. We are mostly blessed to have family that will make the drive to enjoy time with us. The kids grow up way too fast! I'm so happy that we get to be a big part of their lives 💖 


  Great memories that I'll cherish for the rest of my life 💖

Now onto the double slider card. The star of this show is not only the fun fold, but that felt poinsettia from the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper. The paper comes in a full 12x12 sheet. I just cut the poinsettia out to use on this card.  And look at that beautiful Balmy Blue Glimmer paper behind it. So pretty!

Pull the tab and there's a surprise message inside! Cool huh?! 
This card is so much fun to make. 
I learned the fold from Julie Davison and hope to make a video of it sometime in the future :) 
And of course it needed a panel on the back for writing. 

I hope you all are having a fun & festive holiday weekend and I hope you are able to get crafty! 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment