Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Dragonfly Garden Sneak Peek!

Hello there!

Today I'm giving you a sneak peek of the brand new Dragonfly Garden Suite! As demonstrators we were able to order it early - before the new Spring catalog comes out. 

We did a shoebox swap at our recent OnStage@Home and this was one of the cards I designed for it. Yep, another quarter fold pop out card. I altered the center "bendi" part of this one by shortening it from the original measurements. I wanted to have room to stamp those beautiful purple coneflowers on the side. 

I love this fold so much because it's easy, yet it has a WOW factor. And, you can put your cards on display without them falling down. 😉

This fun fold pairs perfectly with the Dragonfly Garden suite because it utilizes all 5 items in the suite - stamps, punch, designer series paper, ribbon and the ladybug embellishments 🐞. I love how it looks like the dragonflies are flying right off the paper! 

If you look closely you can see the Wink of Stella I added to their wings. Dragonfly wings are supposed to be shiny dontchaknow?! 😁 


And check out the close-up of that cute new little ladybug embellishment. So. Much. Fun.

You'll want to be sure to add this entire suite to your order come January (during Sale-A-Bration *squeal!*). 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment