Monday, May 18, 2020

A Whole Herd of Cows

Good Morning!
I mentioned a few days ago that I was working on cards for local Assisted Living programs. I got a few more done using the adorable retiring Over the Moon stamp set this time.

Our goal is to put a smile on their faces- even if it's only for just a moment. I think these cows will do the trick, don't you? 
I used the retiring In-Color DSP and ribbon to compliment those beautiful bovines.  So. Stinkin'. Cute! If I do say so myself.
I just love the color coordination of Stampin' Up! products. Product coordination was the biggest thing that drew me to this company and it's never disappointed. 

Of course the cowbell had to have a bit of bling on it too. I used my Wink of Stella brush. 

This card was done during a Zoom Mystery Stamping event. Isn't it fun?!
I really hope they all make someone just a little happier in these crazy times.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. All products are listed below. Just click on them to go to my store. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment