Sunday, May 17, 2020

Ornate Garden Navy Daisy

Hello Stampin' Friends!
Today I'd like to share a card that I'm just in love with. This daisy edgelit is one of my favorite die cuts from the Ornate Garden Suite. I can't get enough of this suite. It's Gorgeous!

I love daisy cards made with navy and yellow and that designer series paper is AH-MAZ-ING!!!! The sentiment is from Magnolia Blooms and the die cut is part of the Stitched So Sweetly package. Beautiful, eh?

The daisy punch with the perennial centers fits this card perfectly as well. 
Can you tell I'm smitten?! LOL

There are lots of awesome suites in the new catalog. Just wait till you see them! If you're my customer, your new catalog will be arriving very soon. Make sure you have a napkin ready for all the drooling you'll be doing! 

That's it for me today. Have a wonderful day!
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment