Thursday, May 7, 2020

Share My Toilet Paper

Stampin' Up! came out with these Share Sunshine digital stamps as a fundraiser for COVID-19 relief. I've been having so much fun challenging myself to use them - especially the ones that are in colored ink. They force me to think outside the box :)  I knew from the moment I made this card who it was going to....My Aunt Pat. Aunt Pat is constantly posting funny sign-of-the-time memes on her Facebook timeline. This card had her name written all over it! 

Well, her name and "Charmin". LOL! 

She called me as soon as she received it and said it made her day. 
Isn't that really all we can do right now - try to put a smile on someone's face? I was so glad that my attempt was successful!

What are you doing on this fine day to make someone smile? 
Let's make a happy card together!
WWYS - What will you stamp?
#sharesunshine

See you soon!
~Kim~
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment