Friday, May 8, 2020

Fab Friday 189 Assisted Living Cards

Hello there!
I hope this day finds you well 😀 It's cool and brisk here in Illinois but the sun is out 🌞 I have a very simple card for you today, but a very important one. 

One of my card-making friends reached out to the local nursing homes during this pandemic. They told her that the Assisted Living Residents were struggling pretty hard with the quarantine, so she contacted me about getting a lot of cards made quickly. Guess what??? I know peeps. And I especially know peeps that love to stamp. Enter the Stampin' Stray Ducklings. We've been crankin' out the cards!
This morning, I saw the Fab Friday 189 sketch and knew it was PERFECT for my next set of cards. I really wanted to use the retiring Heartland set because we live in a big farm community and I'm sure some of the residents that will be receiving these are farmers. 


I whipped out 5 of these this morning thanks to my wonderful Stamparatus. I wanted to change them up a bit and even step-up a couple of them so I added another layer. 

I also varied the banner sizes to see which one I liked best. 
Which one is your favorite?

Come join the challenge HERE

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I think your community will love them, and I love your different color mixes - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design! Love the neutral color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use your talent and connection to other stampers! And I love that you used our sketch for helping others! I think they all look great! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete