Sunday, May 31, 2020

Eiffel Tower Easel Card

Hello Friends! Sorry I've missed a few days of blogging. I am actually taking advantage of the beautiful weather we're having. I have been in the saddle the last two days and plan to be in it the next two as well. I've been pretty whooped in the evenings, but it's so nice to have perfect riding weather. I think the horses are wishing I'd slow down. LOL! The weather is supposed to get hot after Monday so I'll be back in the craft room after that I'm sure :) 
Meanwhile, I'd like to share the card I made during last week's Facebook Live. 
I received the card in the center at a swap in March. There was no name on it so I can't give credit, but I thought it was a cool design. It's a simple easel card that really packs a punch with that pretty Eiffel Tower sticking up . 
The Parisian Beauty bundle will be retiring in just a couple of days. Don't miss your opportunity to get this set before it's gone! 




And here's the replay of my FB Live.

#keepstamping



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment