Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Masks

Hello there and welcome to another #keepstamping edition. Yesterday on my Facebook Live we made these adorable mask cards using the #sharesunshine digital stamps, the Story Label punch and the flower centers from the Painted Poppies die cuts. Just look how fun they are!

I think the biggest star of the show is that shiny foil paper. I used both the Peacock Foil and the Peacock Designer Series paper on these. Aren't they pretty? They're both retiring but are still available while I'm typing this. Aaaaaand that Designer Series paper with all the fun patterns is discounted right now!!! It was $14.50, but now it's $10.15!!!

I was trying to capture just how shiny it really is. So, so pretty!
I made both of the masks with the Story Label punch, but I made the lines on each one a little differently. Watch the video below to see how I did it using my Simply Score tool . 


And the inside is decorated too! 


What do you think of this project? I'd love to hear from you!
Please join us in this challenge and don't forget the hashtag #keepstamping

And that's it for me today. Have a wonderful day and I'll catch ya on the flip side. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment