Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Homebody

Happy Wednesday! Half way to the weekend...well, that's if you're actually working outside of home during this quarantine ;) 

Today, I want to share another card from the #sharesunshine sentiment stamp stamp set. I love this sentiment- "I've just been working on my homebody" LOL! 

Well, I happen to have a good friend who's been doing just that - and doing a great job of it, I might add. She's lost over 30 pounds! I'm so happy for her so, of course, I had to send her a card :) 
The runner images from the Do the Impossible stamp set lent themselves well to this card and the beautiful Tropical Oasis paper was the proverbial icing on the cake. 
I just love everything about this card. I'm so happy with the way it turned out!
I hope you like it too! 

Have a wonderful day!
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

2 comments: