Thursday, May 21, 2020

Adorable Walrus Cards

Hello there. Today's cute cards use a couple of retiring products, We'll Walrus Be Friends stamp set and the beautiful Peacock Designer Series paper. I LOVE that Walrus!!! He's sooooo cute!
The background is done with the Waterfront stamp set. I used Seaside Spray ink and stamped off before stamping down, except where the sentiment is. 
A couple of cute fish inside and it's done :) 

The second one is a slightly stepped up version. I embossed the Seaside Spray layer with the High Seas embossing folder (which is on sale right now) and I added a separate greeting versus stamping the greeting directly on the card. 


Super cute, if I do say so myself! ;) What do you think?

Get these products before they are gone for good. It's bittersweet. I hate to see them go but we have new, fun product coming in :) 
That's it for now. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment