Sunday, May 3, 2020

See A Silhouette DSP Mystery Stamping

Happy Sunday or should I say Quarantine Day #582!
One of my fellow Stampin' Stray Ducklings mentioned that she feels like she's in an episode of Groundhog Day, LOL! 

Speaking of the Stray Ducklings, I think I mentioned that we had been doing some Mystery Stamping. This card is a product of our last one.
I LOVE those big flowers in the See A Silouhette DSP and did you see???? It's on sale right now for $8.05!!! Better get some now before it runs out, eh?
And check out that stamp! Pretty spot on for the times, don't ya think?! It's part of the current downloadable #sharesunshine set that all proceeds go to COVID-19 relief. 

And looky here, the card is a fun fold too! Our fellow Stampin' Stray Duckling, Mary Booker, was in charge of this Mystery Stamping. I'd say she did a GREAT job! 
I really look forward to the ZOOM meetings with my Ducky friends. It's so nice to see their beautiful faces!

I hope you enjoyed today's card. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment