Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I Can't Wait to Hug You...

Happy Wednesday! We're halfway through this work week! Yippeeee!
Today I have another card from the COVID-19 fundraiser digital download Share Sunshine. 
I am missing a very special little one something terrible right now and I couldn't wait to make this card for her the minute I saw that Hug You stamp! I was really uncertain about the colors to be honest. I would've never thought to put Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin pie together. I didn't like it at first but then I added the Petal Pink and it all started to flow! I LOVE the combo now!

I'm also playing along with the Mojo Monday 536 Sketch. The Hug You sentiment works great with this one! 



Check out that close up of the digital stamp. Isn't it adorable?! And that rocking horse...!!!! I'm ashamed to say that this is the first time I've picked up the Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set and it's retiring at the end of the month already. Bad girl! I've really missed out by not using it more!
 I added another Share Sunshine digital stamp inside as well. 
So.Stinkin.Cute! I can't wait till my special girl gets this in the mail. I've missed her so much! I might have to update this post once her mommy gives it to her, but for now, I'd like it to be a surprise, so SHHHHHH!!!! 

Please come play along and add your card to the sketch challenge HERE

That's it for now. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Ruby was so excited to receive this card! It was seriously so cute! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete