Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards #keepstamping

Hello there and welcome to my Tuesday follow-up to Monday's FB Live video. Stampin' Up's #keepstamping challenge this week is to use retiring products. I had to make an easy card due to reasons stated in the video. My friend, Lori Helvick, had made This Beautiful Card on her blog a while back. I loved it and it's the inspiration for my card today. These laser cut cards look so elegant for such simplicity - don't you think?

And a close-up.  
A few simple stamps with the Magnolia Blooms set, a tiny bit of coloring and it's all done. You can use any color medium for these, sponging, a blender pen and ink pad, Stampin' Write markers, etc. 

So pretty, yet so simple.

Make sure to watch the video for a tip on tying the bow ;) 

And....this is what cut my card planning time short. The Fluffinator (aka: Rascal) was getting his Summer haircut. 
Too.Much.Cuteness!

Have a wonderful day!
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment