Saturday, May 2, 2020

Stay Home Stay Safe

Hello Stampers! 
Today I'm playing along with the Fab Friday crew. 


This week was a color challenge

 

I knew I wanted to use our new #sharesunshine download stamps for it, but I have to be honest, this one was really tough for me! LOL (Hence the word "challenge" right?) I prefer to brighten my cards up with designer series paper but I just couldn't find the right combo. Then I remembered that I had seen someone use the poppy die cuts as germs. Et Voila! Enter challenge colors! LOL

The card still needed something though...texture! I ran the Bermuda Bay layer through the Subtle embossing folder and the chimney, through the stone embossing folder. Better :) 

100% of the proceeds for the digital #sharesunshine stamp sets is going to COVID-19 relief. It's a fun set for a great cause! You can get yours HERE.


15 pages of stamps that you can print off over and over again for only $12 and no shipping plus you're supporting a great cause. Win! Win! 

I hope you have a Stampendous day! 
Paper Hugs, 
Kim


2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Kim! I got this pdf, too, and I need to play with it a little - love your little house! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of making a house out of that sentiment! So clever! And the germs too! I think I like them in our challenge colors better than the greens I've seen lol! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete