Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Special Someone for Stampin' Up's Color Challenge #5

Hello Stampin' Friends! I hope you're all doing well on this Tuesday. It's cold and rainy again here in Illinois - totally opposite of our beautiful weekend- but perfect crafting weather!

Every Monday at 3pm, I host a Facebook Live video on my Facebook business page
www.facebook.com/kimskreativekorner. I've been using the color challenges that Stampin' Up puts out every week as my incentive for the cards I design and this week was no different.
This week I combined the Special Someone and the new digital download COVID-19 stamps #sharesunshine with the color palette. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. How can you not love anything with that cute li'l raccoon on it?! 

Here's our color palette:
I love how soft these colors are together.

There's plenty of room to write a message inside too!
What do ya think?! I would love to hear from you! :) 

Check out the video for all of the details of this card and while you're there, I'd love it if you subscribed to my youtube channel.  

Please mark your calendars for Monday's at 3pm to join me on my FB Lives. I love having people to interact with while I'm there :) 

And please join us in using So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate and Seaside Spray in your next creation and don't forget the hashtag when you do #keepstamping! 

Until next time
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~



Product List
<!-------- TAMS End ----------

No comments:

Post a Comment